A Numerical Simulation of Intranasal Air Temperature During Inspiration
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2004 The Triological Society
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1037–1041, June 2004
How to Cite
Lindemann, J., Keck, T., Wiesmiller, K., Sander, B., Brambs, H.-J., Rettinger, G. and Pless, D. (2004), A Numerical Simulation of Intranasal Air Temperature During Inspiration. The Laryngoscope, 114: 1037–1041. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200406000-00015
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!