Fabrication of Tissue Engineered Tympanic Membrane Patches Using Computer-Aided Design and Injection Molding
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2004 The Triological Society
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1290–1295, July 2004
How to Cite
Hott, M. E., Megerian, C. A., Beane, R. and Bonassar, L. J. (2004), Fabrication of Tissue Engineered Tympanic Membrane Patches Using Computer-Aided Design and Injection Molding. The Laryngoscope, 114: 1290–1295. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200407000-00028
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!