Presented at the Triological Society Annual Meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, April 30, 2004.
Classification and Consequences of Errors in Otolaryngology†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2004 The Triological Society
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1322–1335, August 2004
How to Cite
Shah, R. K., Kentala, E., Healy, G. B. and Roberson, D. W. (2004), Classification and Consequences of Errors in Otolaryngology. The Laryngoscope, 114: 1322–1335. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200408000-00003
Supported by the Joshua Shapiro Fund and The Childrens Hospital Otolaryngology Foundation Research Fund.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!