Basic Science Review
Adaptation of bacteria to the intestinal niche: Probiotics and gut disorder
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 136–145, May 2001
How to Cite
Dunne, C. (2001), Adaptation of bacteria to the intestinal niche: Probiotics and gut disorder. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 7: 136–145. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200105000-00010
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!