Conflicts of interest: William J. Sandborn has participated in continuing medical education programs sponsored by Prometheus Laboratories, Inc.; Stephan R. Targan is a cofounder of Prometheus Laboratories, Inc., and holds stock in the company.
Evaluation of serologic disease markers in a population-based cohort of patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 192–201, August 2001
How to Cite
Sandborn, W. J., Loftus, E. V., Colombel, J. F., Fleming, K. A., Seibold, F., Homburger, H. A., Sendid, B., Chapman, R. W., Tremaine, W. J., Kaul, D. K., Wallace, J., Harmsen, W. S., Zinsmeister, A. R. and Targan, S. R. (2001), Evaluation of serologic disease markers in a population-based cohort of patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 7: 192–201. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200108000-00003
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2001
- Prometheus Laboratories, Inc., San Diego, CA, U.S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!