Use of complementary therapies by patients with IBD may indicate psychosocial distress
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2002 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 174–179, May 2002
How to Cite
Langmead, L., Chitnis, M. and Rampton, D. S. (2002), Use of complementary therapies by patients with IBD may indicate psychosocial distress. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 8: 174–179. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200205000-00003
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!