Response of refractory colitis to intravenous or oral tacrolimus (FK506)
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2002 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 317–324, September 2002
How to Cite
Fellermann, K., Tanko, Z., Herrlinger, K. R., Witthoeft, T., Homann, N., Bruening, A., Ludwig, D. and Stange, E. F. (2002), Response of refractory colitis to intravenous or oral tacrolimus (FK506). Inflamm Bowel Dis, 8: 317–324. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200209000-00002
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!