Defining complex contributions of NOD2/CARD15 gene mutations, age at onset, and tobacco use on Crohn's disease phenotypes
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2003 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 281–289, September 2003
How to Cite
Brant, S. R., Picco, M. F., Achkar, J.-P., Bayless, T. M., Kane, S. V., Brzezinski, A., Nouvet, F. J., Bonen, D., Karban, A., Dassopoulos, T., Karaliukas, R., Beaty, T. H., Hanauer, S. B., Duerr, R. H. and Cho, J. H. (2003), Defining complex contributions of NOD2/CARD15 gene mutations, age at onset, and tobacco use on Crohn's disease phenotypes. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 9: 281–289. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200309000-00001
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2002
- R01DK58189-01 (S.R.B.), RR00052 (S.R.B.), and CCFA (S.R.B., T.M.B.), Meyerhoff IBD Center (S.R.B., T.M.B., A.K., T.D.); Glaxo Research Award (M.F.P.); American College of Gastroenterology Clinical Research Award (J.P.A.); Scaife Family Foundation (R.H.D.); RO1DK55731-01 (J.H.C.), K08 DK 02560-01 (J.H.C.), RR00055 (J.H.C.), CCFA (J.H.C., S.V.K.), Gastrointestinal Research Foundation (J.H.C., S.V.K., S.B.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!