Virtual colonoscopy compared with conventional colonoscopy for stricturing postoperative recurrence in Crohn's disease
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2003 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 343–350, November 2003
How to Cite
Biancone, L., Fiori, R., Tosti, C., Marinetti, A., Catarinacci, M., De Nigris, F., Simonetti, G. and Pallone, F. (2003), Virtual colonoscopy compared with conventional colonoscopy for stricturing postoperative recurrence in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 9: 343–350. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200311000-00001
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2002
- Università Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy (No. 356, 05.06.2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!