Long-term outcome of treatment with intravenous cyclosporin in patients with severe ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2004 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 73–78, March 2004
How to Cite
Arts, J., D'Haens, G., Zeegers, M., Van Assche, G., Hiele, M., D'Hoore, A., Penninckx, F., Vermeire, S. and Rutgeerts, P. (2004), Long-term outcome of treatment with intravenous cyclosporin in patients with severe ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 10: 73–78. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200403000-00002
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2002
- 1Truelove Sc. The course and prognosis of ulcerative colitis: part 1: short-term prognosis. Gut. 1963; 4: 300–308..
- 6Gastroenterology 2000;A4198., , , et al. Two and four milligram of intravenous cyclosporin are equally effective in severe attacks of ulcerative colitis.
- 7Efficacy and efficiency of oral micro emulsion cyclosporin versus intravenous and soft gelatine capsule cyclosporin in the treatment of severe steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis: an open-label retrospective trial. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 1998; 4: 276–279., , . et al.
- 8Oral azathioprine and low-dose oral cyclosporin are equally effective and safe in maintenance of the response in patients with acute ulcerative colitis who responded to intravenous cyclosporin. Gut. 2001; 49: A2085., .
- 11Long-term results of oral cyclosporin in patients with severe ulcerative colitis: a double-bind, randomized, multicenter trial. Gastroenterology. 1994; 106: A714., , , et al.
- 13Intravenous cyclosporin in ulcerative colitis: a five-year experience. Am J. Gastroenterology. 1999; 94: 1587–1592., , .Direct Link:
- 24Factors predictive of response to CSA treatment for severe, steroid-resistant ulcerative colitis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2000; 95: 2000–2008., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 25Low dosage of intravenous CSA in the treatment of sever ulcerative colitis. Gut. 2000; 47 (suppl 3): A241., , , et al.