Could immunosuppressive drugs reduce recurrence rate after second resection for crohn disease?
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2004 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 491–495, September 2004
How to Cite
Alves, A., Panis, Y., Joly, F., Pocard, M., Lavergne-Slove, A., Bouhnik, Y. and Valleur, P. (2004), Could immunosuppressive drugs reduce recurrence rate after second resection for crohn disease?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 10: 491–495. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200409000-00001
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!