Disease location, anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody, and NOD2/CARD15 genotype influence the progression of disease behavior in Crohn's disease
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2004 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 521–528, September 2004
How to Cite
Smith, B. R. K., Arnott, I. D. R., Drummond, H. E., Nimmo, E. R. and Satsangi, J. (2004), Disease location, anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody, and NOD2/CARD15 genotype influence the progression of disease behavior in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 10: 521–528. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200409000-00005
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!