Letter to the Editor
Crohn disease versus systemic lupus erythematosus. An autopsy diagnosis of predominantly extraintestinal Crohn disease
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2004 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 702–703, September 2004
How to Cite
Szollosi, Z., Tarr, T. and Kiss, E. (2004), Crohn disease versus systemic lupus erythematosus. An autopsy diagnosis of predominantly extraintestinal Crohn disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 10: 702–703. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200409000-00036
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!