Characterization of colonic and mesenteric lymph node dendritic cell subpopulations in a murine adoptive transfer model of inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2004 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 834–847, November 2004
How to Cite
Karlis, J., Penttila, I., Tran, T. B., Jones, B., Nobbs, S., Zola, H. and Flesch, I. E. (2004), Characterization of colonic and mesenteric lymph node dendritic cell subpopulations in a murine adoptive transfer model of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 10: 834–847. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200411000-00018
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2004
- Child Health Research Institute
- Channel 7 Children's Research Foundation of South Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!