Predictors of quality of life in ulcerative colitis. The Importance of Symptoms and Illness Representations
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 24–34, January 2005
How to Cite
Han, S. W., McColl, E., Barton, J. R., James, P., Steen, I. N. and Welfare, M. R. (2005), Predictors of quality of life in ulcerative colitis. The Importance of Symptoms and Illness Representations. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 24–34. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200501000-00004
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2004
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Trust Research Fund and a Wellcome Trust International Travel Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!