This work was presented in part at the National Institutes of Health/Food and Drug Administration Workshop on Clinical Trials in Crohn's Disease, January 14, 2003.
A survey of methodological variation in the Crohn's disease activity index†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 133–138, February 2005
How to Cite
Sands, B. E. and Ooi, C. J. (2005), A survey of methodological variation in the Crohn's disease activity index. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 133–138. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200502000-00006
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K23 DK02850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!