Small intestine contrast ultrasonography An Alternative to Radiology in the Assessment of Small Bowel Disease
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 146–153, February 2005
How to Cite
Pallotta, N., Tomei, E., Viscido, A., Calabrese, E., Marcheggiano, A., Caprilli, R. and Corazziari, E. (2005), Small intestine contrast ultrasonography An Alternative to Radiology in the Assessment of Small Bowel Disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 146–153. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200502000-00008
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2004
- Italian Ministero Università Ricerca (MIUR), Faculty of Medicine, University of Rome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!