Small intestine contrast ultrasonography An Alternative to Radiology in the Assessment of Small Bowel Disease
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 146–153, February 2005
How to Cite
Pallotta, N., Tomei, E., Viscido, A., Calabrese, E., Marcheggiano, A., Caprilli, R. and Corazziari, E. (2005), Small intestine contrast ultrasonography An Alternative to Radiology in the Assessment of Small Bowel Disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 146–153. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200502000-00008
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2004
- Italian Ministero Università Ricerca (MIUR), Faculty of Medicine, University of Rome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!