Members of the working group involved in this study were as follows: Khozho Imai and Yojiro Niitsu (Sapporo Medical University); Akihiro Munakata (Hirosaki University School of Medicine); Nobuo Hiwatashi (Sendai Red Cross Hospital); Masakazu Takazoe (Social Insurance Central General Hospital); Shingo Kameoka (Tokyo Women's Medical University); Toshio Sawada (Gunma Prefectural Cancer Center); Yasuo Suzuki (Chiba University School of Medicine); Tadao Bamba (Shiga University of Medical Science); Kazuya Makiyama (Nagasaki University School of Medicine); Norio Morita (Takano Hospital); Hirohito Tubouti (Miyazaki Medical College); and Fukunori Kinjo (University of the Ryukyus School of Medicine.
Dietary risk factors for inflammatory bowel disease A Multicenter Case-Control Study in Japan
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 154–163, February 2005
How to Cite
Sakamoto, N., Kono, S., Wakai, K., Fukuda, Y., Satomi, M., Shimoyama, T., Inaba, Y., Miyake, Y., Sasaki, S., Okamoto, K., Kobashi, G., Washio, M., Yokoyama, T., Date, C. and Tanaka, H. (2005), Dietary risk factors for inflammatory bowel disease A Multicenter Case-Control Study in Japan. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 154–163. doi: 10.1097/00054725-200502000-00009
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2003
- Research Committee on Inflammatory Bowel Disease and the Research Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!