All findings and ideas described in this summary reflect the work of the G × E workshop participants and their collaborators except where specific references are cited. Many of these findings are drawn from unpublished, ongoing research. For further information on any of these studies, please contact Dr. Gunzerath (email@example.com)or Dr. Goldman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for referrals to the specific investigators.
G × E: A NIAAA Workshop on Gene-Environment Interactions
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 540–562, March 2003
How to Cite
Gunzerath, L. and Goldman, D. (2003), G × E: A NIAAA Workshop on Gene-Environment Interactions. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 27: 540–562. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000057944.57330.65
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 31, 2002; accepted November 22, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.