Supported by NIH Grants AA13358, AA00285, and AA07611.
Candidate Genes for Alcohol Dependence: A Review of Genetic Evidence From Human Studies
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 868–879, May 2003
How to Cite
Dick, D. M. and Foroud, T. (2003), Candidate Genes for Alcohol Dependence: A Review of Genetic Evidence From Human Studies. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 27: 868–879. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000065436.24221.63
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication September 30, 2002; accepted February 12, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!