Supported by Indiana University's Alcohol Research Center (AA07611).
Subjective Intoxication in Response to Alcohol Challenge: Heritability and Covariation With Personality, Breath Alcohol Level, and Drinking History
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 795–803, May 2003
How to Cite
Viken, R. J., Rose, R. J., Morzorati, S. L., Christian, J. C. and Li, T.-K. (2003), Subjective Intoxication in Response to Alcohol Challenge: Heritability and Covariation With Personality, Breath Alcohol Level, and Drinking History. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 27: 795–803. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000067974.41160.95
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication July 18, 2002; accepted February 25, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.