Supported by NIAAA Grants 05526 and 08403 and by funds provided by the State of California for medical research on alcohol and substance abuse through the University of California, San Francisco.
The Search for Genes Related to a Low-Level Response to Alcohol Determined by Alcohol Challenges
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1041–1047, July 2003
How to Cite
Wilhelmsen, K. C., Schuckit, M., Smith, T. L., Lee, J. V., Segall, S. K., Feiler, H. S. and Kalmijn, J. (2003), The Search for Genes Related to a Low-Level Response to Alcohol Determined by Alcohol Challenges. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 27: 1041–1047. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000075551.02714.63
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 16, 2002; accepted April 3, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.