Supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs VA-Yale Alcohol Research Center, the Mental Illness Research Education Clinical Center, and a Merit Review (ILP).
Use of Naltrexone in the Treatment of Alcoholism Nationally in the Department of Veterans Affairs
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1780–1784, November 2003
How to Cite
Petrakis, I. L., Leslie, D. and Rosenheck, R. (2003), Use of Naltrexone in the Treatment of Alcoholism Nationally in the Department of Veterans Affairs. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 27: 1780–1784. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000095861.43232.19
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication March 20, 2003; accepted August 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.