This national collaborative study is supported by NIH Grant U10AA08403 from the NIAAA. Preparation of this manuscript was also supported by AA13358 (D. Dick) and K02-AA00285 (T. Foroud).
Association of GABRG3 With Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 4–9, January 2004
How to Cite
Dick, D. M., Edenberg, H. J., Xuei, X., Goate, A., Kuperman, S., Schuckit, M., Crowe, R., Smith, T. L., Porjesz, B., Begleiter, H. and Foroud, T. (2004), Association of GABRG3 With Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 4–9. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000108645.54345.98
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication June 12, 2003; accepted October 1, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.