This symposium and the work presented were supported by a Senior Research Career Scientist Award from the Department of Veterans Affairs, NIAAA AA07850 (Peter M. Monti), NIAAA AA000320 (Cristine L. Czachowski), a Research Career Scientist Award from the Department of Veterans Affairs (Damaris J. Rohsenow), NIAAA AA11997 (Kathleen A. Grant), and National Institute on Drug Abuse R01 DA10605 (Michael Sayette).
Building Bridges: The Transdisciplinary Study of Craving From the Animal Laboratory to the Lamppost
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 279–287, February 2004
How to Cite
Monti, P. M., Tidey, J., Czachowski, C. L., Grant, K. A., Rohsenow, D. J., Sayette, M., Maners, N. and Pierre, P. (2004), Building Bridges: The Transdisciplinary Study of Craving From the Animal Laboratory to the Lamppost. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 279–287. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000113422.04849.FA
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 27, 2003; accepted November 13, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.