This work was supported by the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (AA 11034, AA07574, and AA07611) and by the U.S. Department of Energy under contract DE-AC02-98CH10886.
DRD2 Gene Transfer Into the Nucleus Accumbens Core of the Alcohol Preferring and Nonpreferring Rats Attenuates Alcohol Drinking
Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 720–728, May 2004
How to Cite
Thanos, P. K., Taintor, N. B., Rivera, S. N., Umegaki, H., Ikari, H., Roth, G., Ingram, D. K., Hitzemann, R., Fowler, J. S., Gatley, S. J., Wang, G.-J. and Volkow, N. D. (2004), DRD2 Gene Transfer Into the Nucleus Accumbens Core of the Alcohol Preferring and Nonpreferring Rats Attenuates Alcohol Drinking. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 720–728. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000125270.30501.08
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
- Received for publication March 18, 2003; accepted February 2, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.