Presented at the University of Rochester Center for the Study and Prevention of Suicide and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Alcohol and Suicide Workshop, Bethesda, MD, March 21–22, 2002.
Acute Alcohol Use and Suicidal Behavior: A Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s1, pages 18S–28S, May 2004
How to Cite
Cherpitel, C. J., Borges, G. L.G. and Wilcox, H. C. (2004), Acute Alcohol Use and Suicidal Behavior: A Review of the Literature. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 18S–28S. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000127411.61634.14
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication January 21, 2004; accepted February 4, 2004. Supported, in part, by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism National Alcohol Research Center Grant AA 05595.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.