*See Appendix 1 for a listing of investigators and sites.
Naltrexone Depot for Treatment of Alcohol Dependence: A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1051–1059, July 2004
How to Cite
Kranzler, H. R., Wesson, D. R., Billot, L. and DrugAbuse Sciences Naltrexone Depot Study Group (2004), Naltrexone Depot for Treatment of Alcohol Dependence: A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1051–1059. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000130804.08397.29
Sponsored by DrugAbuse Sciences, Inc. (Hayward, CA). The preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by NIH Grant K24-AA13736 (HRK).
Dr. Kranzler serves as a paid consultant to DrugAbuse Sciences.
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication September 26, 2003. accepted April 20, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.