Supported by NIH Grants P50 AA03510, K24 AA13736, and M01 RR06192 (University of Connecticut General Clinical Research Center).
Using Daily Interactive Voice Response Technology to Measure Drinking and Related Behaviors in a Pharmacotherapy Study
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1060–1064, July 2004
How to Cite
Kranzler, H. R., Abu-Hasaballah, K., Tennen, H., Feinn, R. and Young, K. (2004), Using Daily Interactive Voice Response Technology to Measure Drinking and Related Behaviors in a Pharmacotherapy Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1060–1064. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000130806.12066.9C
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 24, 2003; accepted April 20, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.