Supported by NIH Grants AA13242 (DJE) and AA05523 (JRW).
Developmental Alcohol Exposure Alters Light-Induced Phase Shifts of the Circadian Activity Rhythm in Rats
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1020–1027, July 2004
How to Cite
Farnell, Y. Z., West, J. R., Chen, W.-J. A., Allen, G. C. and Earnest, D. J. (2004), Developmental Alcohol Exposure Alters Light-Induced Phase Shifts of the Circadian Activity Rhythm in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1020–1027. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000130807.21020.1B
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication January 14, 2004; accepted March 25, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.