Current address: Waggoner Center for Alcohol and Addiction Research, University of Texas, University Station, A4800, Austin, Texas 78712-0159
Characterization of Acute Functional Tolerance to the Hypnotic Effects of Ethanol in Mice
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 991–997, July 2004
How to Cite
Ponomarev, I. and Crabbe, J. C. (2004), Characterization of Acute Functional Tolerance to the Hypnotic Effects of Ethanol in Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 991–997. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000131978.79857.5E
Supported by NIAAA Grants AA10760 and AA12714 and by a grant from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Presented, in part, at a symposium held June 2002, Denver, Colorado, to honor Richard A. Deitrich.
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication January 23, 2004; accepted April 9, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.