This work was supported by National Institutes of Health Grant AA013434.
A Rat Model to Determine the Biomedical Consequences of Concurrent Ethanol Ingestion and Cigarette Smoke Exposure
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1120–1128, July 2004
How to Cite
Gentry-Nielsen, M. J., Top, E. V., Snitily, M. U., Casey, C. A. and Preheim, L. C. (2004), A Rat Model to Determine the Biomedical Consequences of Concurrent Ethanol Ingestion and Cigarette Smoke Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1120–1128. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000136383.45378.91
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 8, 2003; accepted March 19, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.