Sweet Liking, Novelty Seeking, and Gender Predict Alcoholic Status
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1291–1298, September 2004
How to Cite
Kampov-Polevoy, A. B., Eick, C., Boland, G., Khalitov, E. and Crews, F. T. (2004), Sweet Liking, Novelty Seeking, and Gender Predict Alcoholic Status. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1291–1298. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000137808.69482.75
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication September 21, 2003; accepted May 7, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.