Serum Levels of Tissue Polypeptide Specific Antigen Are Correlated With Hepatocyte Cytokeratin Expression in Alcoholic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1413–1418, September 2004
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Quintela, A., Mella, C., Abdulkader, I., Perez, L. F., Campos, J., Otero, E. and Forteza, J. (2004), Serum Levels of Tissue Polypeptide Specific Antigen Are Correlated With Hepatocyte Cytokeratin Expression in Alcoholic Liver Disease. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1413–1418. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000139824.23340.74
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication March 15, 2004; accepted May 17, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!