Supported by Grants AA 06661 and DHHS PO1 ES 10535 from NIH.
Chronic Ethanol-Induced Subtype- and Subregion-Specific Decrease in the mRNA Expression of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors in Rat Hippocampus
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1419–1423, September 2004
How to Cite
Simonyi, A., Christian, M. R., Sun, A. Y. and Sun, G. Y. (2004), Chronic Ethanol-Induced Subtype- and Subregion-Specific Decrease in the mRNA Expression of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors in Rat Hippocampus. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1419–1423. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000139825.35438.A4
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication March 19, 2004; accepted May 26, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.