Supported by NIAAA Grants AA00156, AA07611, AA00269, and AA10201; the Office of Minority Health/Health Disparities; and General Clinical Research Center Grant 00833.
Association of ALDH1 Promoter Polymorphisms With Alcohol-Related Phenotypes in Southwest California Indians
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1481–1486, October 2004
How to Cite
Ehlers, C. L., Spence, J. P., Wall, T. L., Gilder, D. A. and Carr, L. G. (2004), Association of ALDH1 Promoter Polymorphisms With Alcohol-Related Phenotypes in Southwest California Indians. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1481–1486. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000141821.06062.20
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication May 11, 2004; accepted July 28, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.