Supported by National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (Grants R37-AA12502, R01-AA09203, and K05-AA00145; RJR, principal investigator), the Academy of Finland (LP, JK), and the Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation (JK); support from F32-AA13358 (DMD) facilitated manuscript preparation.
Genetic and Environmental Effects on Conduct Disorder and Alcohol Dependence Symptoms and Their Covariation at Age 14
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1541–1548, October 2004
How to Cite
Rose, R. J., Dick, D. M., Viken, R. J., Pulkkinen, L. and Kaprio, J. (2004), Genetic and Environmental Effects on Conduct Disorder and Alcohol Dependence Symptoms and Their Covariation at Age 14. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1541–1548. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000141822.36776.55
Data collection for this report was obtained from interviews conducted throughout Finland under supervision of investigators at the Universities of Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 8, 2003; accepted June 19, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.