Supported by Grants AA06420, AA08459, and AA12602.
Enhanced Alcohol Self-Administration after Intermittent Versus Continuous Alcohol Vapor Exposure
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1676–1682, November 2004
How to Cite
O'Dell, L. E., Roberts, A. J., Smith, R. T. and Koob, G. F. (2004), Enhanced Alcohol Self-Administration after Intermittent Versus Continuous Alcohol Vapor Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 1676–1682. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000145781.11923.4E
This is publication 16389-NP from The Scripps Research Institute.
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication May 3, 2004; accepted August 9, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.