Supported by grants from Taipei Municipal Chung-Hsiao Hospital, Taipei, and the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Taiwan (DOH93-TD-M-113-011).
New Approach to the Validity of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test: Stratum-Specific Likelihood Ratios Analysis
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 602–608, April 2005
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Chen, W. J. and Cheng, A. T. A. (2005), New Approach to the Validity of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test: Stratum-Specific Likelihood Ratios Analysis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 602–608. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000159189.56671.EC
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 18, 2004; accepted December 23, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.