Supported by Grant P50 AA07611 from the NIAA (Dr. D. Crabb and FCZ) and Riley's Children Foundation (JR).
Differential Teratogenic Effect of Alcohol on Embryonic Development Between C57BL/6 and DBA/2 Mice: A New View
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 855–863, May 2005
How to Cite
Ogawa, T., Kuwagata, M., Ruiz, J. and Zhou, F. C. (2005), Differential Teratogenic Effect of Alcohol on Embryonic Development Between C57BL/6 and DBA/2 Mice: A New View. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 855–863. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000163495.71181.10
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication September 3, 2004; accepted January 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.