This research was supported by National Institutes of Health grant DK17844 and by National Institutes of Health training grant T32 DK59803.
Central Administration of Melanin-Concentrating Hormone Increases Alcohol and Sucrose/Quinine Intake in Rats
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 958–964, June 2005
How to Cite
Duncan, E. A., Proulx, K. and Woods, S. C. (2005), Central Administration of Melanin-Concentrating Hormone Increases Alcohol and Sucrose/Quinine Intake in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 958–964. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000167741.42353.10
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication January 4, 2005; accepted March 30, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.