The first two author contributed equally to this work.
Influence of Age at Drinking Onset on Long-Term Ethanol Self-Administration With Deprivation and Stress Phases
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1139–1145, July 2005
How to Cite
Siegmund, S., Vengeliene, V., Singer, M. V. and Spanagel, R. (2005), Influence of Age at Drinking Onset on Long-Term Ethanol Self-Administration With Deprivation and Stress Phases. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 1139–1145. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000171928.40418.46
This work was supported by an SFB grant and two BMBF grants (FKZ 01GS0475 and 01 EB 0410) to RS; a grant of the Forschungsfond of the Faculty of Clinical Medicine Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, to SS; and by the Dietmar Hopp Foundation, Walldorf, Germany, to MVS.
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 20, 2004; accepted April 11, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!