The first two author contributed equally to this work.
Influence of Age at Drinking Onset on Long-Term Ethanol Self-Administration With Deprivation and Stress Phases
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1139–1145, July 2005
How to Cite
Siegmund, S., Vengeliene, V., Singer, M. V. and Spanagel, R. (2005), Influence of Age at Drinking Onset on Long-Term Ethanol Self-Administration With Deprivation and Stress Phases. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 1139–1145. doi: 10.1097/01.ALC.0000171928.40418.46
This work was supported by an SFB grant and two BMBF grants (FKZ 01GS0475 and 01 EB 0410) to RS; a grant of the Forschungsfond of the Faculty of Clinical Medicine Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, to SS; and by the Dietmar Hopp Foundation, Walldorf, Germany, to MVS.
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 20, 2004; accepted April 11, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.