Premedication and infusion reactions with infliximab: Results from a pediatric inflammatory bowel disease consortium
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 442–446, May 2005
How to Cite
Jacobstein, D. A., Markowitz, J. E., Kirschner, B. S., Ferry, G., Cohen, S. A., Gold, B. D., Winter, H. S., Heyman, M. B. and Baldassano, R. N. (2005), Premedication and infusion reactions with infliximab: Results from a pediatric inflammatory bowel disease consortium. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 442–446. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000158166.88238.ea
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: DK060617
- M.B.H.. Grant Number: DK053708, and DK062149
- B.D.G., the VA HSR&D CDA Awardee. Grant Number: RCD00-013–2
- The Edmunds Family Fund
- Heineman Foundation (R.N.B.),
- The Wallace Family (H.S.W.)
- Patty and Charles Ribakoff II (H.S.W.)
- The National Philoptochos Children's Medical Fund (B.S.K.)
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation, Chicago, Illinois (B.S.K.)
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!