Amount of systemic steroid medication is a strong predictor for the use of complementary and alternative medicine in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Results From a German National Survey
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 287–295, March 2005
How to Cite
Langhorst, J., Anthonisen, I. B., Steder-Neukamm, U., Lüdtke, R., Spahn, G., Michalsen, A. and Dobos, G. J. (2005), Amount of systemic steroid medication is a strong predictor for the use of complementary and alternative medicine in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Results From a German National Survey. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 287–295. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000160771.71328.6c
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2004
- Ulcerative Colitis Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!