Serum osteoprotegerin is increased in Crohn's disease: A population-based case control study
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 325–330, April 2005
How to Cite
Bernstein, C. N., Sargent, M. and Leslie, W. D. (2005), Serum osteoprotegerin is increased in Crohn's disease: A population-based case control study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 325–330. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000164015.60795.ca
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2004
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!