Comparative phenotypic and CARD15 mutational analysis among African American, Hispanic, and white children with Crohn's disease
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 631–638, July 2005
How to Cite
Kugathasan, S., Loizides, A., Babusukumar, U., McGuire, E., Wang, T., Hooper, P., Nebel, J., Kofman, G., Noel, R., Broeckel, U. and Tolia, V. (2005), Comparative phenotypic and CARD15 mutational analysis among African American, Hispanic, and white children with Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 631–638. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000171279.05471.21
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: RR016111
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, NIH General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01-RR00058
- Medical College of Wisconsin, the Children's Hospital Research Institute, and the Medical College of Wisconsin's Digestive Disease Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!