Reduction of colitis by prebiotics in HLA-B27 transgenic rats is associated with microflora changes and immunomodulation
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 977–985, November 2005
How to Cite
Hoentjen, F., Welling, G. W., Harmsen, H. J. M., Zhang, X., Snart, J., Tannock, G. W., Lien, K., Churchill, T. A., Lupicki, M. and Dieleman, L. A. (2005), Reduction of colitis by prebiotics in HLA-B27 transgenic rats is associated with microflora changes and immunomodulation. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 977–985. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000183421.02316.d5
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!