T helper 1-inducing property of IL-27/WSX-1 signaling is required for the induction of experimental colitis
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1044–1052, December 2005
How to Cite
Honda, K., Nakamura, K., Matsui, N., Takahashi, M., Kitamura, Y., Mizutani, T., Harada, N., Nawata, H., Hamano, S. and Yoshida, H. (2005), T helper 1-inducing property of IL-27/WSX-1 signaling is required for the induction of experimental colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000191611.05466.1f
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2004
- Ministry of Education, Science, Technology, Sports and Culture of Japan (H.Y.), from the Japan Research Foundation for Clinical Pharmacology (H.Y.), from the Sumitomo Foundation, Grant for Basic Science Research Projects (H.Y.), and from the Uehara Memorial Foundation (H.Y.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!