T helper 1-inducing property of IL-27/WSX-1 signaling is required for the induction of experimental colitis
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1044–1052, December 2005
How to Cite
Honda, K., Nakamura, K., Matsui, N., Takahashi, M., Kitamura, Y., Mizutani, T., Harada, N., Nawata, H., Hamano, S. and Yoshida, H. (2005), T helper 1-inducing property of IL-27/WSX-1 signaling is required for the induction of experimental colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000191611.05466.1f
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2004
- Ministry of Education, Science, Technology, Sports and Culture of Japan (H.Y.), from the Japan Research Foundation for Clinical Pharmacology (H.Y.), from the Sumitomo Foundation, Grant for Basic Science Research Projects (H.Y.), and from the Uehara Memorial Foundation (H.Y.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!